- Registered on: 2008-12-21
- Last connection: 2011-01-02
Reported issues: 2
- 06:23 Redmine Open discussion: RE: What is going on with core developers/ment?
- Seriously though, WTF!?
I've been using Redmine for two years and it's been great. However, nothing has changed, ...
- 22:42 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Our Latest Theme
> I was hoping we would see it in version 1 but that's not the case and the the git repo hasn't seen an update -thi...
- 22:39 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Our Latest Theme
- Is this still at a point where it can't be dropped in as a theme or plugin ( or combo ) yet?
I was hoping we woul...
- 02:14 Redmine Feature #2852: Clean Incoming Email of quoted text "----- Reply above this line ------"
- Yeah, that new feature works great but I still need to be able to add something this in order to set the option withi...
- 07:39 Redmine Patch #4250: Tree based menus
- Can't wait.
- 00:23 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Our Latest Theme
- Awesome news!
Around the time you're creating the redmine specific style I could create another style sheet. I wou...
- 02:39 Redmine Feature #2718: Config option to use https://secure.gravatar.com
- Sorry, in my opinion this should be issued as a bug.
- 02:38 Redmine Feature #2718: Config option to use https://secure.gravatar.com
- +1 I had to hack the existing plugin.
also, an option to set the default gravatar would be good too.
- 07:49 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Our Latest Theme
- Wow, excellent work guys.
Things you probably already noticed:
# the collapsed groups should keep their state. A ...
- 00:09 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Our Latest Theme
- Yeah, this looks awesome.
It would be great to see this as the default, trying to pull off as much as we could wit...
Also available in: Atom