- Login: qbawolny
- Registered on: 2011-04-18
- Last connection: 2023-01-01
- 08:48 Redmine Feature #2096: Custom fields referencing system tables (users and versions)
- Why it is impossible to add custom field "user" to the user table ?
I think this could be very useful e.g. when you ...
- 07:34 Redmine Feature #8180: Include project members in project API response
- @Edward Subraman: you can create a new project by making POST request, as it described here:
- 01:38 Redmine Feature #8180: Include project members in project API response
- I have improved it a little bit:...
- 00:36 Redmine Feature #8180: Include project members in project API response
- In the end of show.api.rsb I have added and it seems to work:...
- 23:33 Redmine Defect #7773: Only Redmine administrators can get users from REST API
- exactly - I have the same problem while creating my app, which uses REST API.
Is there any workaround about this?
- 23:27 Redmine Feature #8180 (Closed): Include project members in project API response
- I am creating Chrome Extension to Redmine and need some informations from API.
I want to get one project data (/proj...
Also available in: Atom