- Login: karthikeyan
- Registered on: 2008-12-29
- Last connection: 2018-08-16
- 11:30 Redmine Feature #3428 (New): Need AJAX Based Issue Addition
- Rightnow,For creating New Issue,we have a separate page when clicking on the "New Issue" link,it opens the new page.N...
- How can i run multiple rake tasks in single batch file
- 06:41 Redmine Feature #3269 (New): Writing a single batch file for all rake tasks
- I am using redmine issue creation by email functionality.
I have used the rake tasks to create issues on particula...
- 15:41 Redmine Defect #3093: Redmine Issue Creation By Email
- In Most Recent Version of rails,that is in both redmine-0.8.2 and in redmine-0.8.3 that option is there.You can send ...
- 10:51 Redmine Defect #3104 (Resolved): Issues List Page Not showing properly
- the problem solved .in one of the posts they have mentioned to add property to the css class.I added it now it works ...
- 08:38 Redmine Defect #3104 (Closed): Issues List Page Not showing properly
- I recently upgraded to redmine 0.8.2.I have given about nearly 7-8 columns to be displayed on issues list page.I am u...
- 14:06 Redmine Defect #3093: Redmine Issue Creation By Email
- I Understand what u r saying.But what about the issue description.How it is getting saved.Are u specifying issue desc...
- 12:28 Redmine Defect #3093 (Closed): Redmine Issue Creation By Email
- I am currently downloaded Redmine-0.8.2 in my system.I checked the functionality of Issue Creation by Email
- 10:41 Redmine Feature #2897: Tagging in Redmine
- I Tried Installing that.But it asks me for Proxy Authentication.Are u using that Tags Plugin of TRAC.if so can u tell...
- 09:53 Redmine Help: RE: IMAP connects okay but no insertion into Redmine (ideas?)
- Sorry the Custom field should not be mandatory.U can create custom field and make it as optional while creating the i...
Also available in: Atom