- Registered on: 2011-05-05
- Last connection: 2018-07-13
Reported issues: 2
- 15:08 Redmine Feature #21930: Change priority depending on the due date
- ...would be better with a "RoR layer" but you can create a daily mysql event with:
- 19:48 Redmine Feature #1474: Show last comment/notes in the issue list
- 10:50 Redmine Feature #22098 (Closed): Open attached pdf files in the browser
- 10:47 Redmine Plugins: RE: Is their a way to have Redmine open pdf files in the browser?
- Works perfectly! Thank you Joel. This should be default or at least available as an option in redmine.
- 15:23 Redmine Feature #12540: Sort fields in filter dropdown
- +1 this would be a great feature
- 09:41 Redmine Feature #6118: Filter by parent task or subtasks
- 10:51 Redmine Feature #6899: Add a relation between the original and copied issue
- @mischa great! thank you :)
- 09:38 Redmine Feature #16959 (Closed): Default status of copying closed issue
- Conflict between #3877 and #1551.
- 09:36 Redmine Patch #3877: Copy issue status when issue is copied
- Conflict with #1551
- 09:28 Redmine Defect #1551: Copying issues resets Status
- Current behaviour: Copying issues keeps status :( If I copy a closed issue I create a new closed one. Redmine 2.5.1
Also available in: Atom