- IRC nick: audiodude
- Registered on: 2011-05-09
- Last connection: 2011-05-13
Reported issues: 0
- 17:24 Redmine Help: RE: No options in SCM list (Project settings -> Repository tab)
- Rather than start a new thread, I'm going to keep posting here.
I've enabled Subversion SCM globally. I've linked ...
- 16:06 Redmine Help: RE: No options in SCM list (Project settings -> Repository tab)
- Thank you. This is a non-obvious required step, I've updated the wiki page at http://www.redmine.org/projects/redmine...
- 16:06 Redmine Wiki edit: RedmineRepositories (#35)
- Enabling SCM in Administartion->Settings is a required first step
- 16:01 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Weird problems with SCM list
- Just to clarify, when you said "I had to enable Subversion first" I think you were referring to the answer I got in m...
- 16:40 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Weird problems with SCM list
- Thanks, Xiwen. I've added a discussion for my specific problem here: http://www.redmine.org/boards/2/topics/23821
- I'm trying to set up SCM with subversion for the first time. I found a how to page (http://www.redmine.org/projects/r...
- 15:16 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Weird problems with SCM list
- Hi, I'm having the same problem, where my SCM list is empty (I only have "--- Please select ---" as an option).
Also available in: Atom