- Login: MichaelW
- Registered on: 2011-05-09
- Last connection: 2015-08-22
- 17:32 Redmine Feature #17977 (Closed): Auto-update for issue priority when updating status from Review/Testing to Backlog
I am trying to find a method to allow priority of issues to be updated automatically where status is changed f...
- 10:18 Redmine Feature #6794: Global and inheritable Categories
- Global or inherited Issue Cats would be great and save loads of time when it comes to project setup.
I understand ...
- 15:24 Redmine Plugins: RE: Redmine Scrumdashboard plugin
- I am not sure if this has been discussed someplace else in this queue, however, something that I would find useful is...
- 12:18 Redmine Plugins: RE: Extended Schedules plugin with scheduling issues option
I dug a little deeper and found a solution - it seems that the answer rests in setting the roles and permissio...
- 09:26 Redmine Plugins: RE: Extended Schedules plugin with scheduling issues option
I am trying to test this module, because it seems like a useful tool to have, however I keep getting an error ...
- 20:35 Redmine Plugins: RE: Redmine Scrumdashboard plugin
- Ok, so I keep on fiddling and learning - I have set a version and assigned issues in my issue tracker to the version ...
- 20:30 Redmine Plugins: RE: Redmine Scrumdashboard plugin
- Cool, I found that if I remove the version number from the URL as below that I can get to the settings:
- 20:20 Redmine Plugins: RE: Redmine Scrumdashboard plugin
I have a Redmine sandbox where I have been playing with this plugin before taking it to my live box - it is ru...
- 11:30 Redmine Plugins: RE: MS Project 2007 Import/Export plugin
I have noticed that the import does not bring in issue assignments set up using our project management tool - ...
- 11:27 Redmine Plugins: RE: MS Project 2007 Import/Export plugin
We seem to have cured our problem by bypassing Apache and using Mongrel - seems like Apache tends to get a lit...
Also available in: Atom