- Registered on: 2011-05-26
- Last connection: 2017-11-06
Reported issues: 1
I want to do some development for our project. We use Project-level Custom Fields.
There are 4 Custom F...
Been searching everywhere but couldn't find a solution.
I'm on 3.0.4.
I want to be able to specify an...
- 04:41 Redmine Defect #27361: Failed when using Emoji
- Here is a screen capture of the Production.log
- 04:39 Redmine Defect #27361: Failed when using Emoji
- The error log above originally contains a few emojis.... and the whole string got cut off immediately at where the 1s...
- 04:38 Redmine Defect #27361 (Closed): Failed when using Emoji
- Tried to create Issue directly or via email with emoji, reply to forum via email using emoji, and all failed.
- 08:19 Redmine Defect #2316: Problem tags with email issues.
- I'm on Redmine 3.0.1.
I too am seeing tracker and priority not being updated after Redmine server received the ema...
We would like to use the project_id as email's return-path value, and are totally lost on which file & vari...
- 10:57 Redmine Help: RE: Adding Custom Field Value to Subject in Notification Email
- What's the pre-requisite to using this variable? Do I have to instantiate any Class, if I want to use it somewhere el...
- 10:22 Redmine Development: RE: How to get a project's custom field value from mailer.rb
- Great, that works!
If I want to use the same field in Return-Path, can you advise how to do this? Change mail.rb, ...
- We are on redline 3.0.1
Each Project will have 1 Custom Field.
We would like to use the value in this Custom Fi...
Also available in: Atom