- IRC nick: vargadanis
- Registered on: 2011-06-02
- Last connection: 2011-06-08
Reported issues: 1
- 17:32 Redmine Help: RE: Redmine + SVN + PAM_MYSQL = NOT Possible
- Hello, no I was unable to solve the problem with the 1.2 version of redmine.
I rolled back to redmine 1.1...
- 15:18 Redmine Help: RE: How to deal with "salt" using authMSQL?
- My answer is typical to 1.2.x versions where salt was introduced however not for 1.1.x
- 15:13 Redmine Defect #8514: Custom Password storing break pam_mysql
- This bug is typical to 1.2.0 not 1.1.3... sorry
- 14:34 Redmine Defect #8514 (Closed): Custom Password storing break pam_mysql
- With this version authentication against redmine's user db is not possible....
- 14:18 Redmine Help: RE: How to deal with "salt" using authMSQL?
- Hello Darren...
If adding a salt to the view would solve the problem the SQL to create the view is this:...
- 19:43 Redmine Help: RE: Redmine + SVN + PAM_MYSQL = NOT Possible
- For some reason the desired SQL statement didn't work out in my previous post.. so here it is again:...
- Hello everyone,
I dag a little into this tutorial:
Also available in: Atom