- Login: Cartman34
- Registered on: 2011-06-04
- Last connection: 2022-09-03
- 20:51 Redmine Defect #32762: Unicode character fails edit Issue
- Hello, the solution may fix the issue but you could be more precise by giving the required command or sql query to ru...
- 07:49 Redmine Feature #10078: Definition List support
- For 10 years, this feature is still not available? :(
- 08:08 Redmine Defect #34810 (Reopened): SQL Error with UTF8 character greater or equals
- Sorry, I missed the notification email....
- 18:57 Redmine Defect #34810: SQL Error with UTF8 character greater or equals
- To make it work quickly, I just replaced the character by >=, this is not a problem for my usage.
- 18:56 Redmine Defect #34810 (Reopened): SQL Error with UTF8 character greater or equals
- I am currently getting a fatal error using this character (greater or equals) editing a wiki page
- 16:21 Redmine Help: RE: Is there any way to get blank lines in ordered list?
- Wes Christensen wrote:
> The ordered list mechanism:
> # item 1
> # item 2
> # item 3
> starts over with...
I recently updated my SVN from 1.6 to 1.8, so i upgraded my OS from debian Wheezy to Jessie, Apache2 was updat...
- 11:00 Redmine Help: RE: Redmine + SVN + PAM_MYSQL = NOT Possible
- Forum consider my response as spam, I have to export my response on one of my websites.
So read this.
- 10:37 Redmine Help: RE: Redmine + SVN + PAM_MYSQL = NOT Possible
- It does not seem to be a good solution.
(I have some trouble to answer yo tou on this forum...)
- 11:19 Redmine Help: RE: Redmine + SVN + PAM_MYSQL = NOT Possible
- I have the same problem.
PAM reject my virtuals users' password but if I set myself the password as SHA1("password")...
Also available in: Atom