Jan from Planio www.plan.io
- IRC nick: yeahrock
- Registered on: 2008-02-11
- Last connection: 2020-01-21
- Redmine (Contributor, 2013-08-09)
Reported issues: 100
- 10:07 Redmine Patch #32628: Notify users about high issues (only)
- Go MAEDA wrote:
> I changed my mind after reading the following sentences in https://support.plan.io/news/162. I und...
- 07:17 Redmine Patch #32628: Notify users about high issues (only)
- And a german translation.
- 04:57 Redmine Patch #32628: Notify users about high issues (only)
- Minor update to patch 0004 which downcases the priority name in the setting label as it is part of a sentence.
- 06:25 Redmine Patch #32628: Notify users about high issues (only)
- Thank you for your feedback!
> * Even if "I don't want to be notified of changes that I make myself" is enabled, not...
- 17:15 Redmine Patch #32628 (Closed): Notify users about high issues (only)
- This feature introduces a setting in each user's *My account* section which allows them to select/deselect a new opti...
- 15:25 Redmine Feature #24808 (New): OAuth2 support for Redmine API Apps (OAuth2 Provider)
- I'm setting the status to *New* then, as requested. Ideally, we could get some more feedback from other contributors ...
- 17:45 Redmine Patch #31327: Update CONTRIBUTING.md
- I think that would be great, yes.
- 12:58 Redmine Patch #31327: Update CONTRIBUTING.md
- I am for this change and I've reworded the 2nd sentence a bit. I think we can say that PRs might not even get reviewe...
- 16:07 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Redmine version of redmine.org
- The scanner is accurate, yes. redmine.org runs an older, patched version of Redmine.
- 08:14 Redmine Patch #23980: Replace images with icon fonts
- Go MAEDA wrote:
> I will not commit such a big change without Jean-Philippe's consent. I never forget that he is the...
Also available in: Atom