- Login: lorenzo.meneghetti
- Registered on: 2018-04-11
- Last connection: 2023-02-23
- 13:15 Redmine Help: RE: How to add new files when edit the notes again?
- Ryan Clark wrote:
> Files can be added for the first time while adding new notes to issues.
> !can add new files.pn...
- 12:45 Redmine Plugins: RE: Get custom field values from a URL?
- Sir Will wrote:
> Does someone know of a plugin or another way which allows to read the values for a c...
- 12:34 Redmine Open discussion: RE: redmine migration
- Duplicated by https://www.redmine.org/boards/2/topics/68111?r=68146#message-68146
- 12:31 Redmine Help: RE: Import information from excel to redmine
- Joan J wrote:
> Related to https://www.redmine.org/boards/2/topics/51038?r=68113
> Wiki page with the howto: https:...
- 12:27 Redmine Help: RE: redmine migration with redmine
- ashraf alzyoud wrote:
> if i can ask u question
> How can I transfer fields from Oracle to MySQL?
> In my work...
- 12:21 Redmine Open discussion: RE: CHANGING THE TRACKER AUTOMATICALLY IF THE RELATED TICKET WAS CHANGED
- Hi, it's not possible with out-of-the-box redmine core features.
# You could do that with a redmine plugin feature...
- 11:57 Redmine Help: RE: Plugin Creation
- Read this book: "Redmine Plugin Extension and Development".
- 11:45 Redmine Open discussion: RE: How to send notifications only to assignee?
- sosogh sosogh wrote:
> You can setup it for every user when you are admin .
> For example , setup it for user with ...
- 11:43 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Fetch_changesets returning bad gateway
- it's an nginx setting and it's easy to set. Search for nginx "increase timeout" in web search.
- 11:32 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Upgrade redmine 4.2.3 upgrade to 5.0.4 problem
- Hi, you missed some migrations in the past.
It’s not possible that you are executing migration and perform a 2017072...
Also available in: Atom