- Registered on: 2018-04-11
- Last connection: 2021-12-02
Reported issues: 0
- 18:34 Redmine Help: RE: Multiple Assignee for one issue
- Hi, unfortunately you cannot with vanilla Redmine. But this is also a breaking strategy respect to issue assignee des...
- 22:17 Redmine Help: RE: Missing steps in installation guide?
- I like it!
- 16:51 Redmine Development: RE: Need clarification on how to update or post data to redmine
- Thirumala Chary wrote:
> Hi Team,
> We are trying to update and post the data to Redmine. We are getting 401(Au...
- 17:52 Redmine Help: RE: prevent a user from seeing other issue created by another user
- Hello, yes should be possible.
You have to use roles for issuer and assignee with Issue Visibility attribute set to ...
- 15:48 Redmine Help: RE: Redmine 4 All users within project Privileges
- Hello, the problem is with _Issues Visibility_ options you choose for the role in the attached image. You have "Issue...
- 15:20 Redmine Help: RE: Broken MyPage for single user
- Florian Brombauer wrote:
> I have a Problem with my "My Page"
> My coworkers don't have ...
- 15:06 Redmine Help: RE: looking for a sso saml2 plugin
- Julien Dupont wrote:
> Hello Teams,
> I'm looking for a plugin sso saml2 for redmine 4.2.x
> any suggestions p...
- 15:00 Redmine Help: RE: Connect 2 different Redmine ticketing systems, any tool?
- Hello, IMO The only way to achive this is through a integration plugin with 2-way messaging through Redmine API.
- 14:56 Redmine Help: RE: User configuration broken ?
- Emmanuel DUMAS wrote:
> On my server, file your_redmine_path/log/production.log is empty :
- 14:54 Redmine Help: RE: Rest Api for journal relations, journals and parent id
- Sukrit Jain wrote:
> Lorenzo Meneghetti wrote:
> > Hello,
> > [CUT]
> Hi Lorenzo,
> Thanks for your...
Also available in: Atom