- Registered on: 2008-02-12
- Last connection: 2008-11-26
Reported issues: 2
- 21:19 Redmine Patch #2015: sort by name in select box to add user to project.
- The same should happen when editing an issue on the "Assigned to" field.
- 21:18 Redmine Patch #2015: sort by name in select box to add user to project.
- Yes, please, accept this patch. I'm using Active Directory integration, and the lastname has more than one name, so f...
- 21:14 Redmine Feature #2096: Custom fields referencing system tables (users and versions)
- I need this too. Specially when opening a bug, we can specify wich version it will be corrected, but not wich version...
- 18:57 Redmine Feature #528: Wiki Page Hierarchy and Breadcrumbs
- 21:32 Redmine Defect #644: Unable to delete issue statuses
- A bit more of info on this. The rake db:migrate command run without errors, and my schema is in the version 86 as exp...
- 21:04 Redmine Defect #644: Unable to delete issue statuses
- No, the problem is not with that statement. If you check the log above you see that the error is with the next statem...
- 20:08 Redmine Defect #645 (Closed): Problem with "-" in link name
- Using version 0.5.0 we had no problems creating link in the wiki with the "-" char in the middle and surounded by spa...
- 19:52 Redmine Defect #644 (Closed): Unable to delete issue statuses
I'm still using redmine 0.5.0 and wanted to give a try to redmine 0.6.3. I'm using PostgreSQL as the redmine d...
Also available in: Atom