- Login: icecaster
- IRC nick: http://www.dodat.co.nz/
- Registered on: 2009-01-23
- Last connection: 2013-10-14
- 02:48 Redmine Help: RE: Redmine 2.2 & Git -> Authentication troubles
- am having the same problem, same set up apart from using svn
- 04:03 Redmine Feature #7402: REST API - Enumerations
- 06:54 Redmine Feature #1349: SVN Deployment managed by Redmine
- are there more people interested in this feature?
we could combine our funds and get it integrated.
I would throw...
- 13:23 Redmine Feature #1349: SVN Deployment managed by Redmine
- +1 this feature would be awesome to have!
- 00:11 Redmine Help: RE: redmine +svn complete integration : configuration problem
- hey thomas,
i solved it setting redmine up as a vhost (redmine.domain.com)as well as subversion (svn.domain.com)
- 01:15 Redmine Defect #3340: Redmine.pm doesn't work
- solution at #3330
-> can someone close this ticket?
- 00:31 Redmine Defect #3330: Redmine.pm broken
- temp fix:
change line 147 -> 162 to:...
- 00:14 Redmine Feature #3088: Estimated hours field able to hide role based
- any news?
- 00:44 Redmine Feature #3088 (New): Estimated hours field able to hide role based
- adding the option to hide this field to the "roles and permissions" manager
- 05:11 Redmine Plugins: RE: Enumeration API change in r2472 - undefined method 'get_values'
- Eric Davis wrote:
> I disagree, if the core had to manage workarounds for third party code it would become unmaintai...
Also available in: Atom