- Login: nirvdrum
- Registered on: 2009-01-25
- Last connection: 2009-03-16
- 13:30 Redmine Feature #699: OpenID login
- For what it's worth, I'm happy to see it in core. While not a Redmine developer, as a user it's great to have this o...
- 02:54 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Running Redmine with Apache
- Indeed, and it runs very well.
Just read the Passenger documentation on how to deploy a Rails application. Nothin...
- 18:05 Redmine Feature #2657: Set a default wiki page on project creation
- Fair enough. I consider the current implementation a usability issue, which I would classify as a bug. If that's no...
- 17:33 Redmine Feature #2657 (Closed): Set a default wiki page on project creation
- The current wiki start-up process is overly complex. It is not sufficient to just enable the wiki module. An admin ...
- 21:08 Redmine Feature #2614 (New): Support different units in "Attachment max. size" field.
- This may be me personally, but I can't recall the last time I needed to control upload sizes on the KB level. So, ev...
- 16:36 Redmine Feature #2580 (Closed): Remote git repositories
- I'm sure this one has been asked before, but I couldn't find anything with search. So, apologies if a duplicate.
- 16:25 Redmine Feature #2579 (New): Configure SSL schema for "private" actions.
- Right now I have my entire Redmine installation hosted on an SSL-enabled vhost in Apache2. I have a mod_rewrite rule...
- 16:19 Redmine Feature #2578 (Closed): Add ability to select projects to add tracker for
- The whole matter of adding a new tracker is overly complex, IMHO. It wasn't until I found the FAQ entry that I reali...
Also available in: Atom