- Login: ennder
- Registered on: 2011-07-21
- Last connection: 2022-04-27
- 03:12 Redmine Patch #14971: Plugin rollback migration
- @go You can close this issue, I have no time anymore to contribute to Redmine.
- 19:23 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Upgrade Redmine 3.2.0 to 4.1.0
I all your plugins are compatible with RM V4.2, it should be easy.
You have to upgrade ruby / rails if needed...
- 13:18 Redmine Defect #35066: Missing project_id in redirect after clicking "Create and add another" button
- Thanks Go.
- 00:09 Redmine Defect #35066 (Closed): Missing project_id in redirect after clicking "Create and add another" button
- While using *create and add another* button with "a plugin I have developed":https://www.redmine.org/plugins/redmine_...
- 21:45 Redmine Plugins: RE: New useful plugin Redmine eXtended Queries
- Hi Sérgio, I'm glad you try this plugin.
Yes, it's a standard Redmine plugin.
* What you have to know is that, ...
- 00:19 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Upgrade Redmine 3.2.0 to 4.1.0
You can use rbenv to have different versions of ruby / rails :
+ rbenv Gemset...
- 00:13 Redmine Feature #25209: Option for users to add values to list / key/value custom fields
- Hi, we have developed a plugin that replies partially to this need :
Allows to add values to new type custom field...
- 19:02 Redmine Plugins: RE: New useful plugin Redmine eXtended Queries
- Hi, this plugin has been launched in Production in our company, it is in a mature state.
We will continue to make ...
- 10:21 Redmine Plugins: RE: Plugin computed custom field
- > May be in the docs you could specify this behavior.
It's written in the readme : A valid formula is a valid Ruby c...
- 10:18 Redmine Plugins: RE: Plugin computed custom field
- I'm not the maintainer of this plugin :-)
Also available in: Atom