- Login: adrian.tarau
- Registered on: 2008-02-13
- Last connection: 2014-06-01
- 03:29 Redmine Help: RE: Insert HTML fragments
- Sounds good, thanks. How do I use it ? ;)
- 16:57 Redmine Plugins: RE: Code Review Plugin
- Very nice,
Does the committer receives a notification about the review? Actually it should be sent to every user.....
- 16:50 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Notifications for changesets
This would be really helpful to be integrated in Redmine...
- 23:40 Redmine Defect #2426 (Resolved): Error browsing repository or activities
- Ok, 0.7.3 doesn't support Rails 2.1.X, my bad.
- 23:31 Redmine Defect #2426 (Closed): Error browsing repository or activities
- Everything worked fine until today, when I get this exception in the production.log. I have Redmine 0.7.3, ruby 1.8.7...
- 20:33 Redmine Help: RE: Insert HTML fragments
- Hmmm, not possible? :)
If not I think it should be added. Any opinions?
- There is any possibility to insert HTML fragments in wiki/project description?
I have to insert a link(with an ima...
- 15:03 Redmine Help: RE: Custom Tabs
- Thanks Mischa, I will try again :)
- 15:02 Redmine Help: RE: Custom Tabs
- Yep, it is active. I can see it even without login(Anonymous mode).
And why do I see the iframe project field in h...
- 03:35 Redmine Help: RE: Custom Tabs
- Well, I took the latest sources and it still doesn't work.
What & where to check :) ?
Also available in: Atom