- Registered on: 2011-07-25
- Last connection: 2017-03-28
Reported issues: 1
- 20:45 Redmine Defect #25273 (Reopened): Cannot create project/subproject
- As I said before, the problem occurs with a single access. This is not multi-user production. So the RedmineInstall d...
- 18:13 Redmine Defect #25273 (Reopened): Cannot create project/subproject
- Sorry, but I still do not understand what you try to say, and how it is related to my problem.
First, redmine FAQ ...
- 16:20 Redmine Defect #25273 (Reopened): Cannot create project/subproject
- Could you be more specific? What is the problem with SQLite? I have other Rails apps running on my system with much l...
- 15:46 Redmine Defect #25273: Cannot create project/subproject
- Sorry for replying late - been away for some days.
So I can reproduce the error with the following code (credentia...
- 15:54 Redmine Defect #25273: Cannot create project/subproject
- Have been looking a little closer into the problem.
The infinite loop happens when the project is stored using @Ac...
- 00:00 Redmine Defect #25273 (Closed): Cannot create project/subproject
- When trying to create a project or subproject, redmine goes into an infinite loop (apparently - longest time I checke...
- 18:58 Redmine Defect #6320: Subtasks do not appear under parent task in Issues view
- Same here, on redmine 2.6.0-2.
There is a logic behind this: tasks are ordered either ascending or descending
I just installed redmine, together with the mylyn connector.
Redmine works fine in my browser, good.
- 12:32 Redmine Wiki edit: PluginStuffToDo (#8)
- Corrected link to Little Stream Software files
- 09:49 Redmine Plugins: RE: Redmine Collapse plugin
- In redmine 1.2.1, after installing the plugin, I was not able to change the parent of a task anymore.
Whenever I tri...
Also available in: Atom