- Registered on: 2009-01-30
- Last connection: 2019-02-13
Reported issues: 0
- 09:59 Redmine Help: RE: RM4.0.1 install => error: You must use Bundler 2 or greater with this lockfile
- I think I tried this already, I did it again:...
- 09:43 Redmine Help: RE: RM4.0.1 install => error: You must use Bundler 2 or greater with this lockfile
- Yes it works, I can access Redmine this way...
I'm trying to install a fresh Redmine 4.0.1 on a CentOS 7.6. I followed the procedure from the Installation Gu...
- 15:45 Redmine Feature #13387: Improving Redmine's version model (not just milestones)
- Good to see there is still people interested in this topic.
I think that to get a better, or more global view of t...
- 01:50 Redmine Feature #6687: Making an issue a subtask leads to loss of issue-property values
- All these discussions and issues about subtasks just show that this important feature needs serious (and open minded)...
I just made the step from 1.3.3 to 1.4.0. First step to "bundler" implementation.
I had some problems during ...
- 16:49 Redmine Feature #5487: Allow subtasks to cross projects
- Would be nice but please, kill two birds with one stone: fix defect #5490 "subtask priority/start date/due date" at t...
- 13:13 Redmine Feature #6945: Add a voting system to help users help admins identify popular features/defects
- The good thing of free software, for their owners/developers, is that it's not their meal-ticket. Therefore they're n...
- 19:39 Redmine Feature #5490: Option for independent subtask priority/start date/due date/done ratio
- Thanks for providing such a colorful example. If only developers would read it and perceive how nonsensical current i...
- 14:18 Redmine Defect #7807: Gantt subjects rendering is broken with IE6/IE7
Still supporting IE6 won't help in giving the final blow to that old crap.
It's time for those last 11% (now 8...
Also available in: Atom