- Login: lewis
- Registered on: 2011-07-29
- Last connection: 2011-11-23
- 22:44 Redmine Help: RE: Purpose of checkbox column on issues page
- OK, got it. There seems to be a problem with the installation I'm using as the right click drop-down menu options are...
- This is likely a silly question, but I can't find the answer and it's not intuitive (at least not to me!)...
- 22:10 Redmine Feature #9136 (Closed): Mandatory Due Date Switch
- It's common practice to insist that a due date is set for an action when it is raised. However, it's not possible to ...
- 23:07 Redmine Feature #8946: Permissions for saving queries
- Works for me!
- 23:47 Redmine Defect #8967 (Closed): Missing entry in .YML file
- In Redmine 1.2.1.Stable when setting parent task to an invalid value (like giving the task its own ID in the parent ...
- 21:41 Redmine Feature #8966 (New): Support for keyword substitution in SVN
- We regularly use the $Rev:: $ keyword substitution in SVN, such that documents are identified with their current S...
I want to configure a workflow such that there is an author and an approver, but they cannot both be the same ...
- 23:07 Redmine Feature #8946 (Closed): Permissions for saving queries
- Not sure if this should be a defect or a feature suggestion...
Under roles and permissions, there is a check box "...
- 22:58 Redmine Feature #8945 (Closed): Error checking of regular expressions for Custom Fields
- When setting up a Custom Field with a regular expression, there appears to be no syntax checking: it is therefore pos...
- 22:44 Redmine Wiki edit: RedmineCustomFields (#15)
Also available in: Atom