- Registered on: 2011-08-25
- Last connection: 2019-11-15
Reported issues: 0
- 11:15 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Receving Email assigned_to_id for a redmine group
- Sorry. My call.
It works fine indeed.
I just have to use "assigned to" and not "assigned_to" as issue attributes.
- Hi all
i am trying to use the Receiving Email functionnality on my redmine.
I'm stucked with the assigned_to attrib...
- 11:14 Redmine Defect #11481: Copying Projects (with Tickets) not working
same trouble in version 2.1.4
In my case, it seems that a mandatory custom fields fullfilled in sources tickets...
- 12:33 Redmine Help: RE: Using email to create issues
- Problem solved.
Kinf od strange solution but I have to fix default value for each issue attribute and to override ...
i'm trying to create issues from email as described in the wiki.
i succeeded to create issues by raw email unt...
- 18:38 Redmine Patch #7443: Found-in-version patch
- Hi all
Here is the patch for 1.3.2 (Tested also on 1.3.1).
Don't forget to create the new column in the issues Tabl...
- 08:16 Redmine Patch #7443: Found-in-version patch
- Thanks Roman.
I can see the field now
But i can't sort issues anymore on query form. I click on apply link and nothi...
- 16:08 Redmine Patch #7443: Found-in-version patch
- Hi i 'm just trying to install it on 1.3.1. i did some merge manually. All the files and database are ok but i can't ...
- 14:35 Redmine Plugins: RE: Extra query operators plugin
- Thanks for your answer Davor.
I've just tried both of them but there is still the issue.
I don't understand.
Also available in: Atom