Ko Nagase

  • Registered on: 2019-03-04
  • Last connection: 2021-10-17

Activity

Reported issues: 3

2021-10-03

02:15 Redmine Defect #35892: Redmine::WikiFormatting::CommonMark::FormatterTest#test_footnotes fails with Commo...
Okay, thanks for the fix!

2021-09-25

17:51 Redmine Defect #35892: Redmine::WikiFormatting::CommonMark::FormatterTest#test_footnotes fails with Commo...
How about to change the test code side by regexp match as a workaround ?
Attached patch supports both CommonMarker "...

2021-05-10

04:21 Redmine Defect #25296: RestAPI doesn't allow anonymous account registration but web interface does.
When @Self-registration@ value is not "disabled", the following Rest API POST request creates the account with locked...

2021-01-18

09:00 Redmine Defect #20042: A test fail when running it with PostgreSQL
Well, I encountered the same error on the latest master (trunk, 4.1+) on macOS Mojave (10.14.6) and PostgreSQL 13.1 (...

2021-01-16

03:03 Redmine Defect #33121: IssueQuery not usable from plugins
Well, catching @ActiveRecord::NoDatabaseError@ solved the @rake db:create@ issue,
but when executing @rake db:drop@ ...

2021-01-14

15:02 Redmine Defect #33121: IssueQuery not usable from plugins
Well, I encountered almost the same issue in our plugin.
(Note that Redmine 4.0-stable branch is no problem.)

2020-02-11

21:16 Redmine Defect #32985 (New): Garbage collection issue when exporting huge CSV
I set "10000" as "Issues export limit" (instead of default "500") for some reasons,
but I noticed that exporting aro...

2019-06-11

10:10 Redmine Feature #3058: Show issue history using tabs
Hi,
I hope that this functionality will be included on next Redmine 4.1.0 release.
Is there anything that I can hel...
10:00 Redmine Defect #31550 (New): Project "Version" view's "Wiki page" field is still shown, although "Wiki" m...
I think that "Wiki page" field should be hidden, when "Wiki" module is disabled on the project.
[Project] / [Setti...

2019-04-07

05:00 Redmine Defect #31140: "English" becomes unavailable from Redmine 4.0.3
From further checking, I found that the issue cause was the followings.
# I created "ja.yml" file on 1 plugin with...

Also available in: Atom