- Login: kabhinav25
- Registered on: 2019-03-15
- Last connection: 2022-12-08
- 16:19 Redmine Help: RE: Get every member of a project (inc. those in groups) with ruby ?
- Could you add more logs to show which line is giving this error?
- 18:06 Redmine Help: RE: How to check group membership with ruby code?
- Hi Taner,
You are welcome.
My mistake, the rescue should have been after the if end block.
You could also do:
- 19:35 Redmine Help: RE: Hidden custom queries that are still accessable to all.
- You could write a plugin which can limit the no. of queries being shown on the page.
Add an expand/collapse button t...
- 19:31 Redmine Help: RE: Default filter is not collapsed
- Hi Gisele,
It is the default functionality of Redmine.
For unsaved queries the filter option is 'expanded'.
- 19:26 Redmine Help: RE: How to check group membership with ruby code?
- Hi Taner,
Will this help?...
- 19:05 Redmine Help: RE: Restoring a db in v4.1.1 gives Error 500, while in v4.0.5 is fine
- Hi A Fora,
- 18:54 Redmine Development: RE: Wow it is low .. very very looooow ...
- See the last line in the logs you have pasted:...
- Hello All,
I am developing a new plugin *Redmine Issue Query Detail*. https://github.com/kabhinav25/redmine_issue_...
- 06:51 Redmine Plugins: RE: Plugin: how to add button on issue list?
- Use 'view_issues_index_bottom' hook.
It renders at the bottom of issue list page but you can use js to move your ele...
Also available in: Atom