- Registered on: 2011-08-31
- Last connection: 2011-09-07
Reported issues: 0
- 16:06 Redmine Help: RE: Update not displaying
- Page 2?
Change order of appearance in user page.
Reverse chronological order.
- 09:33 Redmine Help: RE: How do you restart redmine?
- Do you use Apache?
- 09:23 Redmine Help: [FIXED] Unable to send emails
Packages installed via Debian package manager are always (?) configured to use /etc/xxxx as home fore configu...
- 13:11 Redmine Help: RE: How do you restart redmine?
- Do you know which web server you run?
Which OS do you run and if Linux, which distribution and version?
- 11:27 Redmine Help: RE: How do you restart redmine?
- Try this:
- 11:10 Redmine Help: RE: Unable to send emails
- Sorry, more data
About your application's environment
Ruby version 1.8.7 (x86_64-linux)
- 11:07 Redmine Help: RE: Unable to send emails
- For background completeness:
Debian 6 "squeeze"
Linux maelstrom 2.6.32-5-amd64 #1 SMP Tue Jun 14 09:42:28 UTC 2011 ...
- I get this "classic" error message on top of page when I send a test email:
"An error occurred while sending mail (g...
Also available in: Atom