- Registered on: 2019-04-25
- Last connection: 2019-05-10
Reported issues: 0
- 14:26 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Fresh 4.0.3 install fails on Ubuntu 18.04, ruby 2.5.x & 2.6.x
- Have you tried running "bundle exec rake generate_secret_token" and other commands as sudo?
Do all ruby stuff as s...
- 14:37 Redmine Help: RE: ActiveRecord::StatementInvalid (Mysql2::Error: Unknown column 'updated_on' in redmine 4...
- It works if I use mysql instead of MariaDB. What should be done differently if one is using MariaDB?
- Hello, I'm trying to install redmine on Ubuntu 18.04 LTS using MariaDB and nginix following this guide
Also available in: Atom