- IRC nick: zeroasterisk
- Registered on: 2011-09-14
- Last connection: 2014-02-05
Reported issues: 2
- 00:16 Redmine Defect #16032: Repository.fetch_changesets > app/models/repository/git.rb:137:in `=': string no...
- Wow -- impressive turnaround -- thanks!
(suggestions on how to "limp through" until fixed?)
- 18:05 Redmine Defect #16032 (Closed): Repository.fetch_changesets > app/models/repository/git.rb:137:in `=': ...
- h3. Issue...
- 16:40 Redmine Help: RE: SOLVED: Cannot upgrade to 1.4.1 Warning about "You cannot specify the same gem twice"
- Same issue here, I just upgraded to the latest version of that plugin.
- 16:34 Redmine Help: RE: bundle install problems
- I think I found the issue in my install - was with the "redmine_better_gantt_chart" plugin:...
- 17:59 Redmine Feature #5358: Share Issues Categories for sub-projects
- +1 -- anyone want to make this into a plugin, or can we roll it into the core application -- it seems like an obvious...
- 19:57 Redmine Defect #9389 (Resolved): repository commits time messages are not applied
- Yes indeed -- once the mappings were done, we've had no issues -- thanks much!
- 16:31 Redmine Defect #9389: repository commits time messages are not applied
- Excellent - thanks - I have updated the wiki.
I have made the mappings on my project.
I'll be experimentating t...
- 16:29 Redmine Wiki edit: RedmineRepositories (#41)
- Added information for Repository user-mapping
- 04:48 Redmine Defect #9389: repository commits time messages are not applied
- Sorry I don't think so. The email addresses are exactly the same, but I have not setup any sort of User Mapping.
- 22:00 Redmine Defect #9389 (Closed): repository commits time messages are not applied
- I have reviewed:
The repository commi...
Also available in: Atom