- IRC nick: endersonmaia
- Registered on: 2009-02-14
- Last connection: 2015-12-21
Reported issues: 23
- 17:07 Redmine Feature #4511: Allow adding user groups as watchers for issues
- Maybe someone could use the work done in chiliproject to back-port to Redmine.
- 20:36 Redmine Defect #19914 (New): Conflicting Fields Permission X Workflow X Subtask
- I have a particular situation where I can't close a Issue that has some subtasks.
In the Issue Workflow, I have "N...
- 20:55 Redmine Wiki edit: RedmineRepositories (#54)
- if you did a @git clone@ the remote is already there
- 21:47 Redmine Feature #17460: MySQL 5.7 support
- If your're gonna wait for Rails 4 in Redmine 3, maybe an update to the docs to inform it's not compatible with this s...
- 21:41 Redmine Feature #17460: MySQL 5.7 support
- Same problem here using @redmine-2.6.0@....
- 21:18 Redmine Feature #3760: E-mail notifications for issue update/creation should include the attachments in t...
- Terence Mill wrote:
> That should be an option. Think of bigger files send out x times and many projects see redmine...
- 05:02 Redmine Patch #7786 (Closed): pt-BR translation updates
- I did some updates for pt-BR.
- 03:21 Redmine Development: RE: Mark missing i18n strings with #TODO
- #TODO is enough.
The sectioning could be something related do the views directory the string appears.
Run a @gr...
- I'd like to suggest that wen adding new i18n string on non-english language, you could add a #TODO on them, to make t...
- 12:48 Redmine Patch #6596 (Closed): pt-BR translation updates
- Patch : http://github.com/enderson/redmine/commit/e9dd79254f0d8594b4de688743d82d40d2c6883c
Also available in: Atom