- Registered on: 2019-05-16
- Last connection: 2021-05-31
Reported issues: 3
- 09:44 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Server-sent events for refresh part of page
- Hi Lorenzo,
thank you for you reply. I think it's quite important feature for next releases of Redmine. Of course I ...
- 12:34 Redmine Feature #35229: SSE refresh
- And for completeness - here is url for discussion on forum: https://www.redmine.org/boards/1/topics/65414
I tried quite long time to developed solution how automatically refresh issue's notes without refreshing who...
- 12:29 Redmine Feature #35229: SSE refresh
- Go MAEDA: OK. But think about it as feature, not issue or bug... ;-)
- 18:03 Redmine Feature #35229 (Closed): SSE refresh
I tried quite long time to developed solution how automatically refresh issue's notes without refreshing whole p...
- Hi guys,
Im tryin to found solution for autorefreshing notes in Issues. Problem is, that I don't know how to fix pr...
- 08:43 Redmine Defect #8093: Incoming email with internal emails as attachments isn't processed properly
- I tested this on 4.1.1stable and still is a problem. In my situation Redmine reject incoming email. No new issue, no ...
- 15:58 Redmine Feature #33097 (Resolved): Feedback about email delivery
I have small issue. User send via e-amil message, which contains another messege as attachment.
I use for fe...
- 17:37 Redmine Feature #2770: Display of inline attached images in email notification
- Sunding Wei wrote:
> With slight modification to @Robert Hailey, the fix works for Redmine v3.4.4-stable.
Also available in: Atom