- Registered on: 2009-02-20
- Last connection: 2013-04-12
Reported issues: 3
- 05:58 Redmine Defect #7863 (Resolved): Wrong encoding in date/time for russian locale
- On Redmine 1.2.1 date format changed to "dd/mm/yyyy" so it can be closed.
- 07:48 Redmine Defect #10747 (Closed): rake generate_session_store did't work on Redmine 1.4.1
- I try to migrate from Redmine 1.1.2 to 1.4.1
When i run "rake generate_session_store" i got this error:...
- 06:25 Redmine Defect #7863 (Closed): Wrong encoding in date/time for russian locale
- This can be checked on the home page (Latests projects box)
> @<a href="/projects/redmine1">Redmine1</a> (Вс, 06 мар...
- 05:42 Redmine Defect #7850: Possible broken JSON REST API
- Check again on latest 1.1.2 version. Return code is changed to 422.
> @RC: 422 Message: null@
In attached files ...
- 16:25 Redmine Defect #7850 (Closed): Possible broken JSON REST API
- When i try to create a project using XML all is gone right.
For ex.: XML post to /projects.xml:
> @<project name=...
- 07:26 Redmine Help: RE: db:migratation doesnt' work - undefined version_requirements
- I have the same problem on latest redmine (1.1.1). Resolved it by installing rubygems version 1.4.2 (you can get it h...
- 10:34 Redmine Help: RE: Redmine on remote host
- What you see when you type:...
- 10:21 Redmine Help: RE: 2 instances at once
- Sure :)
- 05:43 Redmine Help: RE: 2 instances at once
- > Pid-Files generated by Daemons have to following format:
I think you need to ...
- 05:24 Redmine Help: RE: 2 instances at once
Can you show to us content of the '/home/redmine/redmine/script/server'?
Also available in: Atom