- Registered on: 2019-09-10
- Last connection: 2019-09-18
Reported issues: 0
- 12:28 Redmine Defect #30929: No longer all receivers are shown in "to" field after upgrade from 3.4.7 to 4.0.0
- Hi, we have upgraded our production environment to 4.0.4, and have received some complains from the redmine manager a...
- 11:57 Redmine Defect #31870: Remove deprecated .zIndex() method
- Hi, already asked this in Defect #31708, there is a "close" text on the close button, any way to remove it? Appreciat...
- 08:26 Redmine Defect #31708: Not able to add member to a project
- One more thing, there is a black text "close" at the close button, I figured out that it disappears after I remove "C...
- 20:41 Redmine Defect #31708: Not able to add member to a project
- libjs-jquery-ui updated itself after upgrade from Ubuntu 17.10 Artful while doing dist-upgrade... Even tried to get b...
- 14:43 Redmine Defect #31708: Not able to add member to a project
- I figured out that this problem is connected to the jquery-ui version 1.12, which has Deprecated .zIndex() function. ...
- 12:33 Redmine Defect #25207: Cannot assign users to project of projects to user
- Hi, I have the same issue on Redmine 4.0.4, but I don't have CSP enabled. It happens on all the browsers. Can't find ...
- 12:29 Redmine Defect #31708: Not able to add member to a project
- Carmelo Pansera wrote:
> Thank for your answer
> I try chrome and Firefox browser with the same result
Also available in: Atom