- Registered on: 2008-02-20
- Last connection: 2011-05-17
Reported issues: 4
I am unable to edit issue contents (ie. description) in current trunk.
I am positively sure that by clicking ...
- 13:21 Redmine Defect #1545 (Closed): Migration fails on table "workflows". Fresh install.
- I've updated to latest revision (r1593) today and tried to do a clean DB install.
Executing rake db:migrate got me...
- 18:41 Redmine Help: RE: RE: Git repos not browsable, diffs report revision not found in repos
- Sorry for late answer (btw. I didn't get email notification).
Yes, I do. And in .bashrc I have it set so I can use...
- 06:36 Redmine Help: RE: Git repos not browsable, diffs report revision not found in repos
- This is simply not doable on shared hosting environment like Site5 is. I don't have writable access to /usr/bin there ;)
- 12:56 Redmine Help: RE: Git bare repository; diffs not available
- Processing RepositoriesController#show (for 126.96.36.199 at 2008-05-20 05:56:12) [GET]
Session ID: ab707549c9a69c3745...
- 12:55 Redmine Help: RE: Git bare repository; diffs not available
- Ok, I've cloned it and I have a normal working directory (ie. .git dir and working copy checked out).
- 12:42 Redmine Help: RE: Git bare repository; diffs not available
- I don't know what you mean by "distant diff" - but my git capabilities are small.
- I store my projects git --bare repositories on my shared hosting. I have a redmine installed and running properly.
- 11:10 Redmine Help: RE: RE: Git repos not browsable, diffs report revision not found in repos
- How did you get this in PATH? I set up mine in .bashrc however it seems that these settings are not taken into consid...
- 14:40 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Redmine installation on shared hosting (site5) run via FastCGI [PL]
- Doh, textile ate some formatting. The How-to is *in Polish*.
Also available in: Atom