- Registered on: 2019-10-14
- Last connection: 2019-11-21
Reported issues: 1
- 12:01 Redmine Defect #31085: Hosting redmine at a suburl doesn't work anymore in 4.0
- Found a solution for my problem, see https://www.redmine.org/issues/32318#note-1
- 11:57 Redmine Defect #32318 (Resolved): Redmine 4.0 can not be installed in a sub-URI any more
- Actually, there is a way:
* Set environment variable RAILS_RELATIVE_URL_ROOT=/redmine
* Adapt config/environment....
- 08:00 Redmine Defect #32318 (Closed): Redmine 4.0 can not be installed in a sub-URI any more
I tried to upgrade my Redmine-installation from 3.4 to 4.0. Until now it was configured to run in the sub-URI ...
- 13:44 Redmine Defect #31085: Hosting redmine at a suburl doesn't work anymore in 4.0
I am trying to install Redmine 4.0.4 in a Docker container and I want to make it accessible under the '/redmin...
Also available in: Atom