- Registered on: 2019-11-05
- Last connection: 2022-07-14
Reported issues: 4
- 06:10 Redmine Defect #37441: No monospace (fixed length) font in markdown any longer
- I found the culprit - java script was for some reason disabled on that browser. Is this expected? To have markdown pa...
- 00:48 Redmine Defect #37441 (New): No monospace (fixed length) font in markdown any longer
- Monospace fonts used to work fine prior to upgrading to v.4.2.3 (I'm not sure which last version it worked fine).
- 04:42 Redmine Defect #36911: Clipboard copy is broken after upgrade to 4.2.5 or 5.0.0 from 4.2.3
- The issue is reported and resolved in #36887, however, it also impacts v5.0.0 which has not been reported.
- 04:37 Redmine Defect #36911 (Closed): Clipboard copy is broken after upgrade to 4.2.5 or 5.0.0 from 4.2.3
- #### Problem description:
After the upgrade, clipboard pictures are pasted as !(image.png). In the previous vers...
- 06:35 Redmine Help: RE: Updating ruby to resolve vulnerabilities in 4.2.1
- Ok, thank you. But is my approach to updating it in the future valid?:
- Manually find the vulnerable dependency
- 06:19 Redmine Help: RE: Updating ruby to resolve vulnerabilities in 4.2.1
- Just bumping up the question if you guys could help.
- Hi guys,
I have just run @bundle audit check@ and it reports the following high rated vulnerabilites:...
- 08:10 Redmine Help: RE: Restoring a db in v4.1.1 gives Error 500, while in v4.0.5 is fine
- Mischa The Evil wrote:
> Well. You are clearly having an issue with it, don't you? And that's because the Redmine ...
- 01:42 Redmine Defect #33588 (Closed): Error 500 after migrating and restoring a v4.0.5 db in v4.1.1
- I have just installed a fresh v4.1.1 on a new system and tried restoring a mysql database backed up from a v.4.0.5 in...
- 01:25 Redmine Help: RE: Restoring a db in v4.1.1 gives Error 500, while in v4.0.5 is fine
- I *can* access the new database, the 500 error appears when browsing individual Issues inside it. So this my not rela...
Also available in: Atom