- Registered on: 2019-12-27
- Last connection: 2020-02-18
Reported issues: 5
- 15:09 Redmine Feature #2770: Display of inline attached images in email notification
- Nick Nick wrote:
> guys,what kind of plugin works on version 4.0.2?
I'm interested too.
- 11:55 Redmine Feature #3143: Add an 'Add Note' function to issue, to avoid optimistic-lock of issue' update whe...
- +1 for this
- 10:36 Redmine Feature #29757: Make "First name" and "Last name" optional (not required) in user's settings
- +1 for this ticket
- 09:50 Redmine Defect #32748 (Resolved): No notification when removing the assignment
- Me neither now in 4.0.4.... i wonder if I havent tested well or if I had a different use case now. Sorry. Closing for...
- 09:29 Redmine Defect #32739 (Reopened): Truncated images are still attached to the ticket when created by incom...
- Let me clarify it again. I am not talking about attachments. I am talking about a INCLUDED signature image which REDM...
- 09:03 Redmine Defect #32728: File upload when editing EXISTING comments
- I dont need attachements assigned to a comment. I only need the UI to be able to add attachements. The can stay in th...
- 16:14 Redmine Defect #32748: No notification when removing the assignment
- Other people confirmed it in 3.x already...
Doesnt work for single user or for user group assignments beeing removed.
- 16:13 Redmine Defect #32748 (Closed): No notification when removing the assignment
- Just look at: https://www.redmine.org/issues/2694
Seems the solution is gone. Its not working anymore in 4.0.4.
- 15:29 Redmine Defect #28033: Unable to turn off "For all projects" flag of custom queries
- 15:13 Redmine Feature #8488: Create an 'Involve' mechanism to private issues
- Philipp Neuhaus wrote:
> Is there any possibility to get this as a plugin ?
> I only want some persons to see t...
Also available in: Atom