- Registered on: 2009-03-10
- Last connection: 2010-12-14
Reported issues: 0
- 18:00 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Variables coming incorrectly
- I have the same problem after installing the current release on CentOS 5.5.
- I have slowly using and getting used to RM. But I am not sure what to do with completed projects? Once all tasks etc ...
- 20:38 Redmine Help: RE: Pleading for Help with init script
- Thanks for the try fellas. I have been building aps on this box for weeks with no problems and so dont understand wha...
- I am hoping that I can find some support/help/suggestions so that I can get RM starting as a daemon with an init scri...
- I had previously setup a demo RM install for managers and now that I am moving into production I need to change the S...
- 23:37 Redmine Help: RE: Init Script for RedMine?
- Johnny Stork wrote:
> I have just installed RM on a CentOS 5.2 server, and can start it fine with
> cd /opt/re...
- I have just installed RM on a CentOS 5.2 server, and can start it fine with
ruby script/server -...
- I am trying to setup a demo site with RedMine and although I can easily see where I can create a Wiki for any given p...
- Is there any way to have the width of the description text on the home pages, project pages etc, extend the full leng...
- I am not sure if these are related, but I recently change the en.yml language file so that "Issues" shows up as "Task...
Also available in: Atom