- Registered on: 2009-03-11
- Last connection: 2015-04-13
Reported issues: 5
- 07:45 Redmine Feature #779: Multiple SCM per project
- Daniel Dehennin wrote:
> I'm not sure that @Apache::Authn::Redmine::access_handler@ works with multiple repository, ...
- 02:27 Redmine Feature #14998 (Closed): Exclude some attachment types when receiving issues by email
- Currently, Redmine adds all the attachments of an email reporting/commenting on an issue to that issue. This includes...
- 10:12 Redmine Defect #14405: Alternate repo commit: link wrong when automatically added from a commit message
- Looking at how Redmine formats svn links (@PROJECT:REPONAME|rREV@), I am starting to think that the commit link-gener...
- 10:22 Redmine Defect #14405: Alternate repo commit: link wrong when automatically added from a commit message
- We also have a ticket of our own to track this issue .
- 10:21 Redmine Defect #14405 (Closed): Alternate repo commit: link wrong when automatically added from a commit ...
- When adding some markup, in a commit message, containing an issue number, Redmine updates this issue with a link to t...
- 06:55 Redmine Defect #11568: Uploaded file name gets mangled when it contains a +
- Right, my experiment shows that I am not up to date. Is this a known bug that has already been addressed? I couldn't ...
- 06:53 Redmine Defect #11568 (Confirmed): Uploaded file name gets mangled when it contains a +
- When uploading a file which names contains a "+", that character gets silently replaced by a space. I suppose this ha...
- 08:30 Redmine Feature #6176: Email Notifications per project
- As suggested in , it is possible to create several email aliases using the @rdm-mailhandler.rb@ filter to create i...
- 07:54 Redmine Feature #6326 (New): Parse email with patches as generated by @git format-patch@
- It would be nice if the Mail Handler could parse emails generated by @git format-patch@. It could thus generate an is...
- 01:01 Redmine Feature #3011 (Closed): [Gantt] Show issue with not start date yet as (potentially) starting today
- Currently, issues with no start date are not shown on the Gantt chart, even though they may have an end date and be p...
Also available in: Atom