- Registered on: 2011-11-11
- Last connection: 2019-09-06
Reported issues: 0
- 12:57 Redmine Defect #25846: Repository directory listing: ActionView::Template::Error (incompatible character ...
- We had the same problem with Redmine 3.3.1 and could fix it with the patch.
- 14:38 Redmine Defect #12510: Issues PDF export: Spent time/Float-values aren't rounded to 2 digits
- Problem still exists in Redmine 3.3.2, but could fix it here:
- 11:38 Redmine Help: RE: help please
- Sorry - but if don't know how to find sendmail or how to install ....
It's sure better to use a hosted Redmine.
- 10:40 Redmine Help: RE: help please
It means, your sendmail is somewhere else - not at: /usr/sbin/sendmail
Try to find by using: locate sendmail
- 12:53 Redmine Help: RE: New install : Error message: undefined method `source_index' for Gem:Module
Did you follow the install instructions here: http://www.redmine.org/projects/redmine/wiki/RedmineInstall
- 10:27 Redmine Help: RE: help please
Never seen before. But a search give me a advice: http://www.redmine.org/issues/10593
Try this. Hope it...
- 16:42 Redmine Help: RE: help please
Take a look into ./YouRedmineFolder/log/production.log.
A more detailed failure message will be shown there.
- 14:41 Redmine Help: RE: Problems installing redmine on strato vserver wiht plesk panel 11 under ubuntu 12.04
Did you try to run with passenger and a appropriate vhost file?
I guess this is easier to setup (and even fas...
- 12:08 Redmine Open discussion: RE: How install Redmine
- You need a Webserver and some additional plugins for that to run redmine on your machine.
A good way to make first s...
- 15:08 Redmine Help: RE: SVN Authentication failed
- I suggest to comment out limit in vhost and try to access by a webbrowser.
If it works, comment in step by step.
Also available in: Atom