Anas Al Salah
- Registered on: 2020-02-04
- Last connection: 2021-06-04
Reported issues: 1
- Currently, Redmine has a single admin permissiont that's all or nothing. Users who are flagged as Administrators can ...
- Just curious about the reason behind the name: Redmine.
- 20:27 Redmine Open discussion: RE: receiving emails from imap ssl
- I don't think anyone mentioned that OpenSSL::SSL::VERIFY_NONE basically disables SSL certificate verification, making...
We currently run Redmine 3.4.6 with a lot of custom plugins. It's a production environment with hundreds of...
- 00:49 Redmine Patch #32951: Issue Statuses sortable by name and position
- Thanks for your feedback, Go MAEDA
> * Showing position numbers is not very good looking and inconsistent with oth...
- 21:15 Redmine Patch #32951: Issue Statuses sortable by name and position
- Redmine version: 3.4.6.stable
- 21:14 Redmine Patch #32951 (New): Issue Statuses sortable by name and position
- Allow admin to sort statuses by name and position in /issue_statuses
Also available in: Atom