- Registered on: 2009-03-11
- Last connection: 2010-07-21
Reported issues: 0
- 09:47 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Control Redmine from the command line
- By default it expects config file to be called @.red@ but you can override this per-command by passing in @-filename ...
- 19:42 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Control Redmine from the command line
It's meant to be called from the command line directly.
On windows, you could hack up a BAT to run it.
- 22:09 Redmine Plugins: RE: HoptoadServer Plugin (automatically creates issues from exceptions in your app)
- Hi Jan,
This is great - I was just sitting down to create something similar!
- 14:42 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Control Redmine from the command line
- Eric Davis wrote:
> I'm planning on working on the REST API (sometime soon) and would love any help or patches (#296...
- 10:36 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Control Redmine from the command line
- Hey Paul,
Great minds think alike then?
I think your advanced approach is interesting, and I agree using Mechan...
- 10:34 Redmine Help: RE: High Memory usage
- If you're on a 64 bit system, you might want to look at installing a 32 bit chroot. It's not for the faint-hearted th...
- 20:00 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Control Redmine from the command line
- Doh, that second url should be http://github.com/textgoeshere/redcmd.
I've written a script to control Redmine from the command line. The original blog post is here http://textg...
- 17:40 Redmine Help: RE: Command line ticket creation/modification?
- Try http://github.com/textgoeshere/redcmd,
- 17:39 Redmine Feature #2184: Command line ticket creation?
I've started a project to do this: http://github.com/textgoeshere/redcmd.
Also available in: Atom