- Registered on: 2011-11-22
- Last connection: 2014-06-16
Reported issues: 6
- 16:03 Redmine Defect #15872: url_for causes routing problems if a plugin uses namespaces
- I will test.
- 11:14 Redmine Defect #15872 (New): url_for causes routing problems if a plugin uses namespaces
- Redmine currently uses a hash parameter as the url to pass to url_for in many places
for example - lib/redmine.rb (p...
- 14:39 Redmine Defect #15344 (Closed): Default status always inserted to allowed statuses when changing status
- In IssuesController , "build_new_issue_from_params" method is called when status is changed. (set in before_filter f...
- 11:28 Redmine Defect #15227 (Closed): Custom fields in issue form - splitting is incorrect
- I think there is a bug in the custom fields rendering:
- 21:05 Redmine Defect #14621: AJAX call on the issue form resets data entered during the request
- I agree with Rowan , best solution would be comment #7
- 20:20 Redmine Defect #14621: AJAX call on the issue form resets data entered during the request
- I think blocking is better.
In the way it works now , it allows plugin developers more customization.
- 16:22 Redmine Help: RE: [SOLVED] I am unable to install Redmine 2 on Debian
- Found the solution.
Probably a plugin inserted a record to the the "users" table in the DB that caused redmine to ...
- 22:48 Redmine Help: RE: [SOLVED] I am unable to install Redmine 2 on Debian
I have the same problem:...
- Hi All,
I am writing a plugin and need to create a link to a specific wiki page in one of my projects. (ex: www.my-r...
- 10:03 Redmine Feature #10428 (New): More hooks please
Also available in: Atom