- Registered on: 2009-03-17
- Last connection: 2011-08-08
Reported issues: 0
- 02:09 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Having Users Agree to License when Registering or Downloading Files
- Hi Tyler,
Did you ever develop a feature for this? I have an installation where I need to do something similar b...
- 01:48 Redmine Help: RE: Redmine.pm and Subversion COPY method on Windows
- Sure. Attached is the script we currently use. I don't pass parameterized values into the script from apache so the...
- 20:46 Redmine Help: RE: Redmine.pm and Subversion COPY method on Windows
- I've ended up rewriting the perl authentication module from scratch. It doesn't appear to be a conflict with MySQL. ...
- Does anyone use the Redmine.pm HTTP authentication module for Subversion on a Windows machine?
If so, can you try ...
- 02:53 Redmine Defect #2692: The Apache Authentification handler Redmine.pm should honor login_required parameter
- I was just working through the same issue and came up with a complete solution. My perl experience is slim to nil so...
Also available in: Atom