- Registered on: 2009-03-22
- Last connection: 2014-03-04
Reported issues: 4
- I am created a plugin that uses jquery to change some form fields like what is done when you create a new custom fiel...
- 09:25 Redmine Plugins: RE: C# scanner file for CodeRay
- Where did you put coderay_vscolors.css or what did you do with it?
- 07:20 Redmine Plugins: RE: Help With Adding Fields Based on Select Value
- Got it working. The problem was I needed to pass back some value to new after a failed create.
@ if @fred.save
- I am looking to include the ability to upload compressed files in a plugin I am working on. My question is what is t...
- 05:42 Redmine Plugins: RE: How to get current Redmine version from code
- Nevermind, The light bulb went off and I Googled Redmine::VERSION::MAJOR and found reults.
- I need to see what version of Redmine is installed so my pugin can do one thing if the version is equal to or higher ...
- 20:29 Redmine Feature #14614: View hooks for user preferences
- Sounds good thanks for great work!
- 07:13 Redmine Feature #14614 (Closed): View hooks for user preferences
- I need two new view hooks for my plugin.
1. app/views/my/account.html.erb lines 39-43
@<fieldset class="box tab...
- 00:18 Redmine Plugins: RE: redmine google calendar 404 error
- It looks like that plugin has not been updated in a long time. I would say the problem is that it is not working wit...
- 00:10 Redmine Plugins: RE: Locale file not picked up
- If you are trying to make a plugin and just define some strings for your plugin then try giving them a unique name th...
Also available in: Atom