- Login: osaman
- Registered on: 2009-03-24
- Last connection: 2009-05-13
- 11:01 Redmine Help: RE: Versions not marked as completed
- I'm using the 0.8.3 version of redmine on windows xp pro. I have set all issues for a couple of versions as 100% comp...
- 22:17 Redmine Plugins: RE: Schedules 0.4.0 beta1
- 18:45 Redmine Plugins: RE: Schedules 0.4.0 beta1
- Encountered another issue, I set monday to be unavailable and saved this value by mistake. I then tried to update th...
- 17:39 Redmine Plugins: RE: Schedules 0.4.0 beta1
- Brad Beattie wrote:
> To clarify, you ran into this issue using the 0.4.0 release with Redmine 0.8.3?
- 16:35 Redmine Plugins: RE: Schedules 0.4.0 beta1
- This fixes the issue with the missing labels that I had when using 0.3.2. Although I still get an error after updatin...
- 14:29 Redmine Plugins: RE: Redmine schedules plugin convert error
- anyone got any ideas about this issue? can i hack vendor/plugins/redmine_schedules/app/views/schedules/_schedule_entr...
- 18:33 Redmine Plugins: RE: Redmine schedules plugin convert error
- forgot to mention that its the 0.3.2 version of the schedules plugin...
- I managed to install the schedules plugin on 0.8.2 version of redmine, without any problems initally. The problem tha...
Also available in: Atom