- Registered on: 2009-03-26
- Last connection: 2010-05-01
Reported issues: 2
- 18:40 Redmine Help: RE: Delete user?
- Here is a shorter version.
Assuming you want to delete user ids 13 and 20, type:...
- 12:30 Redmine Help: RE: Post again,that one I've post probably was not clearly
- I have r2982 and it is working. I tried upgrading to latest dev but 'rake db:migrate' failed on 'test:plugins'. Then ...
- 12:56 Redmine Feature #2069: Wiki syntax to link to files in the files-module
- bumping. I find it rather limiting that files cannot be attached from other areas.
I've opened an issue about it, but finally got around using a simple patch. The patch is at http://www.redmine...
- 08:24 Redmine Defect #3133: Internal error(500) on issue update
- by the way, there was nothing in the production.log, otherwise I would have posted it too. Is there a way to enable i...
- 08:23 Redmine Defect #3133 (Resolved): Internal error(500) on issue update
- This was caused by a plugin - someone else installed it and I didn't know. Sorry for the cruft.
- 08:04 Redmine Defect #3133 (Closed): Internal error(500) on issue update
- I have redmine 0.8.3 installed using phusion passenger. It was working fine, but all of the sudden I get an internal ...
- 10:24 Redmine Defect #3072: <div style=''> does not work as advertised
- I finally managed to make it work by patching lib/redcloth3.rb (patch attached).
- 08:33 Redmine Defect #3072: <div style=''> does not work as advertised
- Actually, I tried setting @self.filter_styles=false@ and even added self.filter_html=false, but still there is no cha...
- 08:04 Redmine Defect #3072: <div style=''> does not work as advertised
- Thanks for the tip - I'll test that soon.
Also available in: Atom