- Login: dirkg
- Registered on: 2012-01-20
- Last connection: 2021-07-29
- 10:41 Redmine Defect #35634: Attachments deletable even though issue edit not permitted
- #24623 solves this issue but does a lot more...
- 10:26 Redmine Defect #35634 (Closed): Attachments deletable even though issue edit not permitted
- If role A has permission to edit issues in tracker X but not in tracker Y, members of this role can delete attachment...
- 14:40 Redmine Defect #14953: Intermittent AJAX Atttachement Upload Failure in Firefox
- Same problem here. Redmine 2.4.1 + Kerberos. Until this error is fixed we use included fallback form submission:
- 15:44 Redmine Patch #14109: Issue REST API should return visible changesets from other projects
- See also #3087#note-26 (note 26)
- 15:15 Redmine Defect #15434: My page shows issues which is not assgned to me
- Same here. Group assignment is turned off....
- 16:09 Redmine Patch #14109: Issue REST API should return visible changesets from other projects
- The patch should do the same fix like r8749 did.
In my environment I get the list of revisions in the webview but ...
- 11:34 Redmine Patch #14109 (New): Issue REST API should return visible changesets from other projects
- With @GET /issues/2.xml?include=changesets@ only referring changesets from projects with repository module enabled ar...
- 17:00 Redmine Feature #11537 (New): Allow multiple default values for custom fields
- If there is a custom field named @MyCustomField@ (List) with allowed values "A" and/or "B" (multiple values allowed),...
I'm new to redmine (fantastic tool) and ruby/rails and introduced it at work.
At work we've got a svn-rep...
Also available in: Atom