- Registered on: 2012-01-20
- Last connection: 2019-04-16
Reported issues: 1
- 09:04 Redmine Feature #19625 (New): Ability to disable plugin from Admin area
- I think this would be really useful, rather than having to physically remove files from the server.
In fact, the w...
- Wading through age old plugins to get to new ones is simply ridiculous.
Can't order on anything, can't filter on any...
- 16:56 Redmine Feature #1565: Custom query on My page
- +1 for me...I won't upgrade until this feature is implemented.
We are using the plugin MyPage queries which allows u...
- 10:51 Redmine Help: RE: Upgrade howto does not work for 1.3* to 1.4.*
- Thanks Ivan.
The only problem with your answer is that you assume that means something to me.
The documentation here:
Has this at the top:...
- 18:41 Redmine Feature #2911: Add time filter to issues summary report
- +1 Really want this.
Tried to create similar headline reports in RedmineReport..not possible there.
- 19:00 Redmine Help: RE: Add a new column in Redmine report details?
- Hi Atif,
Did you ever get a solution to this?
I want to add a custom 'spent time' field to the report.
- Just looking in Information, my system still reports 1.3.2.
I downloaded from the svn for stable 1.3 as per upgrade ...
- 20:44 Redmine Plugins: RE: Issue Closed Date - Removes "Related Issues"
Just in case you are still developing this plugin, I have noticed after installing that it removes the "Related ...
Also available in: Atom