- Registered on: 2009-04-03
- Last connection: 2022-03-17
Reported issues: 1
- 03:20 Redmine Help: RE: Sub-URI setup with 4.1
- So I've not given the probably most important detail: I'm using an fcgi setup with lighttpd. So I don't automatically...
I've been running redmine 3.4.12 with a sub-uri setup (where redmine appears at /redmine).
So far I've f...
- 13:56 Redmine Feature #707: Hide email address from unregistered users
- I second this request. Authenticated users seeing each others email address is fine with our organization because red...
- 17:33 Redmine Help: RE: Changeset -> user_id association
- also: database in sqlite3 3.5.9-6, libsqlite3-ruby 1.2.2-1 bindings
- 14:36 Redmine Help: RE: Changeset -> user_id association
- And since this is probably nicer for others:
I'm using redmine 0.8.4 on
- Linux i386/debian lenny with
I have migrated some user from previous ordinary login to LDAP, which unfortunately means that I had to recrea...
- 12:53 Redmine Defect #3116 (Resolved): Uploading medium size file fails
- That should have been:
- 11:57 Redmine Defect #3116: Uploading medium size file fails
- Jean-Philippe Lang wrote:
> Memory consumption on file upload is fixed in r2670.
> Can you confirm please?
- 09:12 Redmine Defect #3116: Uploading medium size file fails
- Eric Davis wrote:
> Can you attach your log files that include the actual error? They are stored in @log/production...
- 15:30 Redmine Defect #3116: Uploading medium size file fails
- Version is 0.8.2
Also available in: Atom