- Registered on: 2012-02-03
- Last connection: 2021-02-26
Reported issues: 29
- 17:03 Redmine Help: RE: Sometimes mail notifications are lost with Net::SMTPServerBusy error
- Sorry I never use Windows for Redmine and on Linux I simply use "sendmail":https://www.redmine.org/projects/redmine/w...
- 13:13 Redmine Help: RE: Sometimes mail notifications are lost with Net::SMTPServerBusy error
- It's clear from the log message "sender thread limit exceeded" that:
The service has various limits to prevent abu...
- 17:19 Redmine Help: RE: Internal error - after migration
- Use this command:
mysql -u root -p -e "SET GLOBAL sql_mode = 'NO_ENGINE_SUBSTITUTION';"
And then try database migra...
- 15:48 Redmine Help: RE: Internal error - after migration
- I mean that version of your database server has been changed.
The sign of that is error "Mysql2::Error: Incorrect da...
- 16:59 Redmine Help: RE: Internal error - after migration
- It looks like your database server has changed to the new version too. Am I right?
- 16:54 Redmine Help: RE: Can't upload files
- chmod -R +w /opt/redmine/files
- 16:41 Redmine Help: RE: Automatically update change tables on repository refresh
- Use cron job to fetch changes from time to time or make a post-commit hook in every repository.
- 13:25 Redmine Feature #13244: Restrict log time for old days
- Ashwin Date wrote:
> I have created a patch based on the master git branch for this feature.
- 10:44 Redmine Open discussion: RE: How to change the default calender field format while issue creation from "m...
- You can't.
That's because of "this":https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/HTML/Element/input/date.
- 10:40 Redmine Feature #13244: Restrict log time for old days
- Thanks you for information.
Do you know if there an option to exclude certain users from that restriction?
Also available in: Atom