- Registered on: 2012-02-03
- Last connection: 2020-07-09
Reported issues: 29
- 13:25 Redmine Feature #13244: Restrict log time for old days
- Ashwin Date wrote:
> I have created a patch based on the master git branch for this feature.
- 10:44 Redmine Open discussion: RE: How to change the default calender field format while issue creation from "m...
- You can't.
That's because of "this":https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/HTML/Element/input/date.
- 10:40 Redmine Feature #13244: Restrict log time for old days
- Thanks you for information.
Do you know if there an option to exclude certain users from that restriction?
- 09:22 Redmine Defect #29753: View estimated hours doen't work for root issue
- Grep returns nothing.
But I see this permission in settings.
- 09:01 Redmine Defect #29753 (Closed): View estimated hours doen't work for root issue
- If issue has a subtasks then root issue shows *Estimated time (total)* for role that has restriction to view estimate...
- 12:40 Redmine Open discussion: RE: How to prevent users Log time on closed issues?
- This talk is about how to prevent users to log time in Closed/Resolved issues. Not about how to prevent users to Clos...
- 12:52 Redmine Help: RE: Server Report 500 error with CheckLists plugin
- Provide log of your actions and error output.
- 14:29 Redmine Help: RE: Server Report 500 error with CheckLists plugin
- You need to execute plugin migration job, see documentation.
You'll also get error with Checklist plugin in case of ...
- 14:16 Redmine Open discussion: RE: How to prevent users Log time on closed issues?
- I'm glad it works for you.
- 16:54 Redmine Defect #28129 (New): Last month period includes dates from current month
- As you can see on screenshots there is Last Month (Jan 2018) period selected, however output includes dates from curr...
Also available in: Atom