- Registered on: 2008-03-04
- Last connection: 2010-11-29
Reported issues: 4
- 11:36 Redmine Defect #4160 (Closed): Pre-filled time tracking date ignores timezone
- If you are about to create a new time tracking entry (time_entries/new action), the spent_on date field is pre-filled...
- 23:25 Redmine Help: RE: Changing a project identifier?
- I'm currently running r1354 for about a week now. The version I used when I renamed the project identifier must be ar...
- 12:39 Redmine Help: RE: Changing a project identifier?
- Hi Sébastien,
I just tried a few minutes ago. Within the project for which I changed the identifier, I changed the...
- 12:15 Redmine Help: RE: Changing a project identifier?
- Hi Sébastien,
I also changed a project identifier shortly after writing my initial post and had no problems with i...
- 17:54 Redmine Feature #934 (Resolved): Jump to ticket if ticket # is entered in search
- Indeed it works. Dunno why I thought it won't. Thanks ;-)
- Hi everybody,
Does anybody know, why a project identifier can't be changed after a project has been created? The o...
- 13:59 Redmine Defect #882 (Resolved): migrate_from_trac doesn't import timestamps of wiki and tickets
- I solved this problem in my case by overriding Time.now during the import. This ist more like a workaround and maybe ...
- 13:48 Redmine Feature #934 (Closed): Jump to ticket if ticket # is entered in search
- It'd be nice to be able to input a ticket # into the search box and being redirected directly to the ticket, e.g. if ...
- 13:31 Redmine Patch #933 (Closed): import_from_trac imports some trac wiki pages
- rake redmine:import_from_trac imports some trac-related wiki pages. Here's a patch to extend the wiki importer blackl...
- 23:15 Redmine Defect #882 (Closed): migrate_from_trac doesn't import timestamps of wiki and tickets
- After importing a Trac project with Redmine r1270, I noticed that all imported wiki page history was timestamped with...
Also available in: Atom