- IRC nick: emulous
- Registered on: 2012-02-18
- Last connection: 2014-11-28
Reported issues: 13
- 07:49 Redmine Feature #10422 (Resolved): Ability to filter by and view columns relating to Related Issues/Subtasks
- Thanks very much! (No longer working for the company I was using it for, but Redmine is a great program)
- 17:54 Redmine Wiki edit: RedmineReceivingEmails (#47)
- 15:24 Redmine Feature #10574 (New): Add filtering ability to search or search to filtering
- Would be nice to be able to:
# confine search results to those adhering to a set of filters or, probably even bett...
- 04:31 Redmine Feature #10561: Custom reporting
- Sorry, meant "Stephen Few's"
- 04:30 Redmine Feature #10561 (New): Custom reporting
- With the power offered by your custom fields and their data type enforcement, it would be great to be able to build r...
- 04:16 Redmine Feature #10273: Offer ability to see issues due for a user across projects on their user page
- i.e., to make a configurable MyPage view accessible to other users from or within the user page.
- 02:39 Redmine Feature #10423 (New): Group By ought to list the name, not just the value
- For example, I have a custom boolean field, and it just shows "yes" or nothing when used as the "group by", forcing o...
- 02:29 Redmine Feature #10422: Ability to filter by and view columns relating to Related Issues/Subtasks
- Sorry, I realized that parent task is already available for catching or excluding subtasks though only for column dis...
- 02:24 Redmine Feature #10422 (Closed): Ability to filter by and view columns relating to Related Issues/Subtasks
- It would be convenient to be able to filter issues based on whether they had or were duplicates, blockers, subtasks, ...
- 00:16 Redmine Feature #10421 (Closed): Filter with OR conditions
- Would be very handy to be able to filter with OR conditions, e.g., Author=Pankaj OR Assignee=Pankaj
Also available in: Atom