- Registered on: 2012-02-21
- Last connection: 2013-10-15
Reported issues: 0
- 23:17 Redmine Patch #11898: Inheritable issue categories
- Folks keep doing patches and Redmine keeps on changing versions and breaking them - is there some way to get the devs...
- 08:12 Redmine Patch #11898: Inheritable issue categories
- +1 - It would be wonderful to get this integrated into trunk.
- 22:08 Redmine Feature #5358: Share Issues Categories for sub-projects
- We had a few more variations on the patch, but we're unfortunately still stuck on 1.3.1. It would be really ideal to ...
- 21:58 Redmine Feature #5358: Share Issues Categories for sub-projects
- Ugh, the previous version of the patch had a few crashes. This is the final version, we've been running it for two we...
- 02:29 Redmine Feature #5358: Share Issues Categories for sub-projects
- And there was a bug in my patch, fixed and re-uploaded. Also, to clarify, this patch is against the 1.3.1 release.
- 02:04 Redmine Feature #5358: Share Issues Categories for sub-projects
- Daniel's patch didn't work for 1.3 (primarily because of the view renames from .rhtml to .html.erb), so here's a re-w...
- 01:00 Redmine Help: RE: No created_on / updated_on after migration
- Felix's problem is unrelated, but also needed for Trac .12. Michael is right, the culprit is the change of date stora...
- 22:16 Redmine Defect #3910: Trac to Redmine wiki migration problems
- Both of these are still problems in the importer and they're really easy fixes to the core code. It would be great to...
- 22:08 Redmine Defect #6868: migrate_from_trac and trac 0.12
- Agreed, it's not a duplicate, it's a totally different issue. The fix that Felix did worked for me, it would be great...
Also available in: Atom